Job Description: age no more than 26|
good appearance and behavior
english language proficiency
Creative Freelance Graphic Designer
Job Description: creative freelance graphic designer|
options media group is a fully integrated advertising & marketing agency seeking a creative freelance graphic designer with the following skills:
• creative out of the box minded
• creativity experience
• creative flair & originality in ideas
• excellent and varied graphic design portfolio
• experience with commercial projects
• ability to take a project from beginning to end
• solid knowledge of printing and pre-press requirements
• understanding of brand/design/mandatory/print/color separation
• should have excellent skills in photoshop, flash, dream weaver, 3dmax, illustrator and quark
• arabic & fluent english language skills are required with excellent written and verbal communication skills
• minimum 3 years experience in the same field
• bring proof of previous work
work will be on freelance basis, depends on designer time preference and workshops times.
work will be in our premises in heliopolis only, work at home is not allowed.
successful applicant will be offered a very high percentage on each project or he can choose to provide us a rates' card.
after three months: the successful applicant will be offered a healthy package, company benefits (social insurance & medical insurance), higher degrees courses or even masters, one month annual vacation with 50% paid from the ticket and accommodation's cost in this annual vacation in any country outside egypt (but visa will be your concern) and an annual bonus starting 5% from the annual net profit. salary is starting 6000 le after hiring.
Digital Media Sales Specialist
Job Description: job description|
responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- identify and resolve client concerns.
- prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- other duties as assigned.
- participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows.
- follow-up for collection of payment.
- provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
- basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required. this is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
- ability to persuade and influence others.
- ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- one to two years of sales or marketing experience.
- fluent in english.
Job Description: sales man or girls for advertising company with minimum experience one year at least.|
Job Description: manage internet marketing fro the company, |